News reports have suggested that Angola has become the first nation to ban Islam and Muslims. Leaders, celebrities and people across the world have responded to this gruesome human rights violation. Here we take a look at some of them:
1. Digvijay Singh – I told you that the RSS’s involvement in this thing cannot be ruled out. Why is Narendra Modi silent on this?
2. Narendra Modi – Anakara has banned Islam. Reporter – Sir, its Angola! Modi – Yes yes, Angola has banned Hinduism. We will fight against it. I am a Hindu Nationalist. Reporter – Dhat teri ki.
3. Rahul Gandhi – Had my father been alive such a thing would not have happened.
4. Sheila Dikshit – At least listen to what Rahul Ji is saying.
5. Akbaruddin Owaisi – Give me 15 minutes, I will finish off Angola.
6. Tarun Tejpal – Angolans banned Islam in a state of drunken banter.
7. Manmohan Singh – We condemn the actions of the Angolan Government. Theek hai?
8. Arvind Kejrwal – We will pass the Jan Lokpal Bill within 15 days of coming to power.
9. Shashi Tharoor – Angolans are cattle class.
10. Jairam Ramesh – Rahul Ji should apologize to Angolan Muslims.