Mumbai. Inspired by top IT companies like TCass and Infoass, BCCI has decided that it would hire delivery managers from these companies to improve the performance of key Indian players.
BCCI spokesperson said, “If they can make a mechanical engineering graduate to work in technologies like JAVA and Mainframe, we are sure that they can do miracles to our cricket team.”
The various policies that would be implemented would be :
1. Instead of fixed pay, players will get performance based CTC (Cost to Country) Rs.10/run and Rs. 100/wicket.
2.Players to fill time sheets indicated the time they stayed on the crease.
3.PIP (performance improvement plan) will be incorporated.
4. Playing abroad (onsite opportunity) will be only given to players with more than 5 yrs exp.
5. Freshers will have to undergo one year on the job training upon completion of which their position will be confirmed in Indian cricket team.
6. Experience based grade pay will be incorporated.
7. Yearly performance based appraisal/rating l scheme would be incorporated.