Faking news has gained access to a thank you note written by Rahul Gandhi to Aravind Kejriwal in which Rahul Gandhi has thanked Kejriwal on shifting comic focus away from him and towards himself and Aam Aadmi Party. He has also provided inspirational words to carry on his dharna. The letter is produced below verbatim:
Dear Arvind Bhaiyya
Thank you for your Dharna Pradarshan and attracting all media and social media attention towards yourself and away from me and most importantly from Narendra Modi. Thank you for not starting the dharna right after my AICC speech and letting me bask in the glory of my “game changing” speech.
More importantly, thanks for sitting on the dharna right after Modi’s speech where he tried to show how he is better than me! Huh! Just when media was starting to compare my speech with Modi’s you put a stop to all such nonsense by launching your dharna. No wonder people say AAP is Congress’s B team. Lol!
But speaking from the heart, I really like to thank you for cornering all comic attention on FB and Twitter. Now I can actually visit a site other than Orkut and Khidki without coming across a joke about myself. No more Pappu jokes, no POGO jokes (who doesnt like POGO btw) and nothing about Jiju too. I hope you keep up the dharna and continue to grab social media attention.
My party members have found my words of wisdom very motivating and I am sure you will be inspired by them as well. Here are some to keep you going:
1. In India, we have a concept of victim. It has a concept of aadmi. If one belongs to aam aadmi and wants to attain success then one needs victim card to attain that success. Aam Aadmi Party in this country needs victim cards of all citizens to attain success.
2. Anarchy is just a state of mind.
3. There are people doing dharna in Delhi, burning toll booths in Maharashtra, that’s the power of Aam Aadmi. There are raids without warrants on foreign nationals. Thats the power of Aam Aadmi. Thats the power of Aam Aadmi Party!
4. I went to University in 1991 and I remember nobody thought of India, I remember conversations where people would laugh and say – ” Do you have law and order?” Nobody is saying that today.
5. See, there is a tendency to look at India as a country and people as rational human beings. This is complete nonsense!
6. Passion is dharna.
7. What is happening to human resources in India. 7 out of 10 pseudo-celebrities claim to be Aam Aadmi.
8. If India is computer, Dharna is its default program.
P.S. Pro-tip: Keep this Kumar Vishwas guy around, whenever there is too much comic focus on you, he will come up with something over the top and give you some relief. Thank God for Diggi!