With AIADMK joining hands with the CPI in a pre-poll alliance, the chances of Ms. Jayalalithaa becoming the prime minister of India increased manifold.
The AIADMK party cadres have already prepared an election manifesto in consultation with the party supremo Jayalalithaa. Below are first set of measures promised.
1. Diverting Ganga and Brahmaputra to Tamilnadu. (Water ministry to be with herself.)
2. Distributing a second television set to all families in Tamilnadu, just in case the first one conks out.
3. Extending ‘Amma Canteens’ (Idli for Re. 1 and Sambar Rice for Rs.5) and ‘Amma Mineral Water’ (Rs. 10 a litre) to the entire country.
4. Making Tamil the official language of India.
5. Shifting the national capital to Chennai.
6. Imprisoning all DMK leaders. If that is not possible legally, building a prison around them.
7. Splitting Sri Lanka into two and merging the Tamil areas with Tamilnadu.