In a further to attempt to solidify its standing as a no-nonsense party, AAP has released an addition to its list of ‘corrupt, communal and dynastic politicians’. This is a list of things that will result in Arvind Kejriwal resigning as CM.
A party spokesperson said, “Don’t talk to us about governance. We have devised a new way to govern – do what we want or we will resign.” The spokesperson further confirmed that although this signifies a gun-to-the-head approach, it is the most effective way to govern. There are doubts as to whose head the gun is actually pointed at.
Here is the list:
Arvind Kejriwal will resign as CM if any of the following happens:
- Any member of Delhi Assembly driving a car other than Wagon-R.
- Any attempt at trademarking the word “Dharna”
- Any attempt to politicize the politics of Aam Aadmi Party
- Any attempt to get Kejriwal to remove his muffler or Nehru cap.
- Any references to the governance skills of the party.
- Any mention of Kiran Bedi.
The spokesperson said the list is a work in progress, and will be updated routinely as hindrances develop that may seem to underwhelm the AAP rule. Kejriwal could not be reached for comment, as he has threatened to resign if the media asks him questions about this list.