1) Ravi shastri : We had a fabulous day of the celebration of democracy and in the end its democracy that comes up as winner.
2) Rahul Gandhi: I think India wants to change its “default program” but BJP should not be so happy because victory is only a “state of mind” .
3) Nitin Gadkari : After we prepared 200kg of Laddu in Delhi, its unfortunate that we cannot form the government.
4) Justice Katju : 90% of scientists believe that Modi wave is not wave but particle.
5) Kapil Sibal : As less seats we get , we get nearer to the magic number of zero, which is in fact same as no. of times I get retweeted.
6) Omar Abdullah: Here is ariel pic of Delhi BJP MLAs I took from my helicopter. They say its 31, I think 20-25, You decide !
7) Amitabh Bachchan: FB-888, Posting a picture of well-wishers who came on this sunday despite the election counting of 4 states Always a pleasure !
8) Barkha Dutt : So the seats won by Congress were those where RG did not even go!!! Just goes to show the influence of this man , can make you win even where he does not campaign.
9) Rajiv Shukla : People of Mizoram deserve a Bharat-Ratna, also I propose the capital to be moved to Aizawl .
10) Anu Malik : AAP hui dumdar, BJP hui balwaan, do no milke band kardi, Congress ki dukaan .