- The guy asked “Stalin Uncle” to gently brush his hand against his cheek.
- There was a mosquito on the guy’s face. Jayalalitha’s metro trains are already a breeding ground for disease-causing insects.
- Ticket inspector was getting closer and Stalin did not have a ticket.
- Nobody gave Stalin a seat.
- Stalin missed his stop because this guy was blocking the window.
- Stalin ran out of ideas on how to steal the limelight from Jayalalitha, who had come out of jail just in time for the Metro inauguration.
- Stalin wanted to show the small-time opposition leader Capt. Vijayakanth the proper way of slapping party workers.
- Stalin wanted to take a selfie with ordinary passengers and this guy was hogging the frame.
- The guy stepped on Stalin’s toe.
- It was all a conspiracy by Jayalalitha and Jaya TV.
Lucknow's Nawab stranded at Rajiv Chowk metro for 18 months after saying "Pehle Aap, Pehle Aap" to passengers