After users on Facebook started tagging their friends with 10 books they read that influenced their lives, Faking News too asked various people about the books that influenced their lives or the books they are currently reading.
1. Things fall apart
2. In search of lost followers
3. 2 States: Story of my downfall
4. The chronicles of Naraina (Delhi)
1. Journey to the end of night
2. Midnight women (Nigerian)
3. One night at Kirkee Extension
Mani Shankar Aiyar
1. Dangerous Creatures, Part 1 – Modi
2. Modi and the holocaust
3. Modi Kampf
4. The Narendra Modi of disgust
5. How to become a moronaire.
1. Louder than words
2. The Sound and the fury
3. What young India wants to know.
The former Prime Minister has stopped reading books after Sanjay Baru’s ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ was published. However he gave us names of a few books he read during UPA regime.
1. Half Prime Minister
2. A dance to the music of Madam
1. One hundred years of solitude
2. Main Prime Minister ban na chahta hoon
3. The unfulfilled dreams
1. Dinner at dalit household
2. Gone with the (Modi) wave
1. Talent is overrated
As of now he is only reading his account books and bank loan defaulters list released by All India Bank Employees Association (AIBEA)
when FN asked Salman about his favorite books, he said “kya, kitaab. Sahi?” and then started watching his latest movie. Later his brother cum secretary Arbaaz Khan revealed books that bhai reads.
1. To kill a Chinkara
2. Star wars (It is being jointly read by SRK and Salman)