Sunday, 17th December, 2017

Travel portal introduces Photoshop vacations for people who go to vacations only for Facebook photos

25, Nov 2013 By Vaibhav Anand

Gurgaon: A leading travel portal has reportedly taken note of the rising stupidity and lighter wallets among the Indian middle class.

Fake it if you can’t make it.

After noticing that most of its own employees spent more time on Facebook than on company emails, the portal announced that it would soon be introducing “Photoshop Vacations” for people who cannot afford real vacations but can afford to be incredibly idiotic.

“We did a consumer response dipstick and found that 78% of consumer on our site go to vacations only for getting good quality photos that they can upload on to Facebook,” a spokesperson for the company said. “The remaining 22% are still on Hi5 or Orkut, or worse on Google+.”

“We will offer custom made solutions,” the spokesperson added. “Want a picture with Shah Rukh Khan at Mannat? We can do it. With Osama’s dead body in Abbottabad? Consider it done. No fake vacation is impossible today with the power of Photoshop.”