NEWSWIRE
Fresh Nomination for Bigg Boss Season 8 in 2014

Manmohan Singh name has been confirmed as one of Big Boss season 8 participants.

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

Report filed under:

Entertainment

Comments

1. shoaib shamariz says:

hi bigg boss me want to come in bigg boss 8

2. Kashaf Jamal says:

Hi bigg boss i want to be a part season 8

3. zia khan says:

Hi bigg boss i want to be a part season 8
    i am from PAKISTAN…
    i am a struggling actor…
    +923322777652

4. PREETI MISHRA says:

DEAR SALMAAN I AM FROM INDOREI WANT TO PARTICIPENT IN BIGBOSS 8

5. anil parida says:

Hi bigboss i’m a big fan of your n i’m waiting for bigboss season 8.

6. Ch.Arslan says:

Helo,BigBoss I also want to Join season 8,9,10,11,or 12. After that i will be get married…………….hahahaha boss kadi hass v lia kro

7. hi salman bhai salaam !!
    I will be next Big Boss winner Insha Allah.

8. Niranjan says:

I am a normal person – is it possible to make participate on season 8

9. Niranjan says:

Hi bigboss, I am a big fan of your – waiting for bigboss season 8.

10. Asfand Ali says:

Hello, Big Boss, I am Ali and wanted to participate for season 8.

Best wishes and congrats for season 8

11. SaleemSagar says:

hi salman i want to join bigboss 8 kindly give me a chance +923064329995

12. Deepika says:

welcome to bigg boss season 8
    hello bigg boss ji
    my name is Deepika jorasiya an i am bigest fun of bigg boss house.i want to join bigboss season 8 becoaus. maine ye proof karna chahti hu ke mere under wo himat or wo kabiliyat hai jo ek bigg boss ke ghar me rehene wale sadasye me honi chahiye or ye sab maine un logo ko dekhana chahti hu jo ladkiyo ko kamjor samjhte hai…
    pls sir give me a one chance
    maine apko nirash nhi karugi….

13. Deepika says:

welcome to bigg boss season 8
    hello bigg boss ji
    my name is Deepika jorasiya or hum apke or apke bigg boss ghar ki bohot bade fun hai.big boss i love you voice & i also love salman khan hum salman ji ke bhi fun hai or waha akar hum roof karna chahte hai ke humare ander wo himat or wo kabiliyat hai jo ek bigg boss ke ghar me rehene wale sadasye me honi chahiye or ye sab maine un logo ko dekhana chahti hu jo ladkiyo ko kamjor samjhte hai…
    pls sir give me a one chance
    maine apko nirash nhi karugi….pls note my wts up no.

14. krishan sarwan says:

Sir
    I am krishan sarwan me rajasthan ke mirzapur village se hu and sir me bis boss dekhata hu and muje ek chance do sir please only one chance salman bhai please muje ek chance do please bhai help me now and mere contact nomber
    9785220584 sir please reply sir ji m wait kar rha hu please sir ji salman bhai please

15. REKHA PANDEY says:

hello BIGG BOSS.
    I M REKHA PANDEY. I M 31yrs old.
    I M BEAUTISION. I WANT TO JOIN BIGG BOSS SESION 8. PLZ,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,………

THANKS…

16. Rekha pandey says:

hi bigg boss , i am rekha pandey, i am 31 yrs old, i am beautiton , javed habib hair cutting specilist , aaurved punchkarma threpy , my bigg dreame is oll so join bigg boss , please bigg boss give me a chance , mo – 9689913712, plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,…………………………………..

17. krishan sarwan says:

19. najeeb says:

hi how can I apply for big boss season 8? email me

20. Maneesh Kumar Singh says:

I want to participate in Big Boss Season 8

21. Balvinder Singh Khalsa says:

Hello salman sir ,

Sir i want to come in the big boss 8 there are lot of region but main 3 region is 1. I love Big Boss 2. I love Big Boss 3. I love Big Boss. Please sir give me a changes to come in the show .

my parents says that i cant to do any thing in my life but i will come on the show and do best of best and show that i can do. I can come on the show. I know that i am too late but this also truth that hero is come after the venial .

Balvinder Singh Khalsa