NEWSWIRE

MumbaiColors TV channel on Monday announced the cancellation of the next season of their blockbuster reality show, Bigg Boss. The channel had to take the decision in the wake of too many prospective entries coming in.

Following the infamous Delhi gang rape that happened on Dec 16, 2012, many influential personalities are reported to have been making controversial statements so as to be a part of the show. They also have allegedly been pressurising the channel. Meanwhile the channel is investigating how the internal code of selection got leaked.

“Every day, we were getting at least 3 new entries and we could not afford to be partial to any person as they represent certain communities, ideologies and beliefs. We do not want to indulge in any sort of partiality that could land us in trouble,” said the channel’s creative director. He further mentioned that the show was intended to showcase dented and painted celebrities, but turned political with a high influx of entries from political and spiritual leaders.

The channel is said to have received a suggestion by RSS to have a separate “Bharat edition” for Bigg Boss while Jamaat-e-Islami suggested separate houses for men and women. The creative director further added, “We received a one-line mail today stating – please include Asaram Bapu, bhaiyya.”

Disclaimer: This article has NOT been edited or written by the Faking News editorial team for publication as a mainstream article. This is a user generated content, and could be unusually better or worse in quality than an article published on the mainstream Faking News website. You too can write your own news report on My Faking News

print Print

Report filed under:

Entertainment

19 Responses to “Bigg Boss 7 to be cancelled due to too many prospective inmates”

1. kashaf jamal January 15, 2013

I want to come in big boss season 7 salman bhai pls pls pls pls pls

2. Im selected

3. tanmay patel January 21, 2013

hi ,
    i m tanmay patel
    from-gujarat
    study-Master Digree (MCA)
    B’Day – 31/12/1991

i m bigggggggggg frend of bigg boss
    mene ek bi seson miss nhi ki bigg boss ki

i want to become actor and work in movie,
    serial,add film so i thing bigg boss is
    gud platform to me

and i want to take part in bigg boss 7
    so plzzzzzz consider me
    and give me chance
    and fulfill my dreemz plz

my contect no-918905120952

i m waiting your reply

thanking you very much………////////

4. How To Start A Poultry Farming Small Business From Scratch Rapidly Loans For
    Unemployed With No Standard Stipulations

5. c

Respected,
    KINDLY DONATE WITH KIND HEART TO HELP NEEDY
    people,(orphans,widows,aged,phisically challenged and suffered)
    We swda is whole heartly working for the cause of above people since 20 and we did different social welfare works such as distribution blankets,food,drinking water,medical camps,medicines free check up for school children,distribution of books for poor children,eye camps and distribution of free glasses,school bags etc…, If any donar is donating even one rupee it is for the noble cause. We have conducted medical camps,services during natural calamition,foods our work is not up to the mark due to lack of funds kindly we request you to please donate and we give feedback to all donars who are contributing for this organisation. We send complete report to all donars. In our association all are professionals like doctors,lawyers,engineers and social workers kindly donate and help for the noble cause and needy people we need your support to run organisation.
    THANKING YOU
    Regards with, A/C No–32770538307
    SOCIAL WELFARE & DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
    Office addr-16-7-546, Azampura Chaman, Malakpet, Hyderabad 500024, Andhra pradesh INdia

6. aslkm salman bhai im ayyan mai big boss 7 may aana chahta huu bhai plz my no 9700979064 so call me plz

7. puneet malhotra March 24, 2013

Hi m Puneet live in Canadá .m a punjabi guy.i lyk big boss.
    if u give me a chance in season. 7 i Abalo b thankful 2 u.
    Mail on my i.d -Puneetmalhotra57@gmail .thanx.

8. ROFL.. No, not on the article, but on the comments :D

And I din’t know Bhai made calls to the prospective participants.. Bhai, please give a call to me too :D

9. Devidas Waghmare March 24, 2013

Hi My name is Devidas Waghmare, I want to participate in bigg boss, please please please give me call on my number devidas.waghmare@rediffmail.com

10. Hello my self shiba khan ….i want 2 participate in bigg boss …ye mera sapna he jo aap pura kar sakte ho….ye mera favourite show hue ….salman sir is very awesome…plz mujhe ek chance de dijiye…
    .salman sir pllllzzzz plllzzzz ek chance

11. Gitanshu khurana April 26, 2013

Hye sir hw r u…………………mujhe entry dil va doooò….salman sir

12. RAM(SALMAN) LAXMAN (ARBAJ KHAN) AND BHARAT (SOHAIL KHAN) TIN BHAIYO KO NAMASKAR AP TIN RAJKUMAR SE MADAD CHAHIA , HAMARE CHAR BACHE HAI. HAMARE KOI SAHARA NAHI HAI AP KI JAI JAI KAR HO HAM BE SAHARA HAI…
    HAMNE KBC MAI DO TIN BAR JANE KI KOSIS KI MAGAR NAHI JASAKE HAM TIN BHAI AND DO BAHNE HAI PADHNE TAK KE PAISE NAHI ,, AOUR BAHAN KI BHI SADI NAHI HUWA HAI BAHNE KO ISLIA.. KARNE KE LIA MADAD CHAHIYE…
    MO:-8512009574

13. rohit jangid May 14, 2013

Dear sir,

i am rohit jangid a master craftman of rajasthan, india., i am doing miniature wood carving fine work.my father president awardee for my art in (1993)from india,and some more awards like state award, kala shree award etc. and i have some records in limca book of records,indian book of records, unique world record etc.
    i have done some exibition on international level.now i wana be a part of the real mother goose but i know.

that you only deals in american craft items but my work is made in india by me and i also sell my art in usa, i have some contects there thats why i wish to contect you.

here is about my wooden miniature carving work craft.

ABOUT THE WOODEN MINIATURE CARVING WORK CRAFT,

ITS A S.WOOD CARVING,THE S.WOOD CARVING IS WIDELY PRACTISED ALL OVER INDIA. THE S. WOOD CARVING OF RAJASTHAN INCLUDES THE FIGURES OF GODS & GODDESSESSM MY THOLOGICAL FIGURES AND COMMON ANIMALS LIKE CAMELS, HORSES, ELEPHANTS, PEACOCKS ETS. FIRST OF ALL, WOOD IS CUT INTO THE DESIRED SHAPE AND THEN VERY FINE TOOLS ARE USED TO CARVE OUT FINE DETAILS OF THE DESIGN GIVING IMMACULATE ATTENTION TO THE MINUTEST DETAILS. THE FRAGRANT WOOD IS TUS PROFUSELY CARVED WITH SCENES FROM EPICS, NATURE AND THE CRAFTSMAN’S OWN CREATIVE IMAGINATION.

WOOD CARVING IS NOT ONLY AN ANCIENT BUT A VERY FAMOUS CRAFT OF RAJASTHAN. DIFFERENT KINDS OF WOOD ARE USED FOR CARVING, DEPENDING UPON THE SIZE AND SHAPE OF THE FINAL PRODUCT. FIRST OF ALL, THE WOOD IS CUT INTO REGULAR SIZES AND A FREE HAND DRAWING IS MADE WITH A PENCIL ON THE WOOD SURFACE. tHEN , THE OUTLINE OF THE DESIGNS IS MADE WITH THE HELP OF A CHISEL AND FINE CARVING IS DONE WITH THE HELP OF A CHISEL AND FINE CARVING IS DONE WITH MINUTE TOOLS CALLED ULIS. THIS MINUTE CAVING INVOLVES ENGRAVING OF THE WOOD ON THE CONTOURS OF THE DESIGN WITH UTMOST CARE. i have attached some pictures of my art you can find out in attachement.and kindly reply me soon that how do you find it.

have a nice day,.

thanks& regards

rohit Jangid

mob. +919829267331

rajasthan,india.

14. Name (required) May 14, 2013

Dear sir,

here is about my wooden miniature carving work craft.

ABOUT THE WOODEN MINIATURE CARVING WORK CRAFT,

have a nice day,.

thanks& regards

rohit Jangid

mob. +919829267331

rajasthan,india.

15. rohit jangid May 14, 2013

Dear sir,

here is about my wooden miniature carving work craft.

ABOUT THE WOODEN MINIATURE CARVING WORK CRAFT,

have a nice day,.

thanks& regards

rohit Jangid

mob. +919829267331

rajasthan,india.

16. Shree May 28, 2013

I want too join thats it. nothing wanna to say. final dicision of mine.

17. Anil Bhatia May 29, 2013

It is a matter of shame that we are allowing Hina Rabbani who gave such filthy comments against India and called us war mongering
    I am not against good relations with Pakistan rather would encourage their women be it actress / politicians to invite but Hina Rabbani is not right person Authorities should consider this and also one does not become beautiful by make up and costly dresses / bags
    search and you will find more beautiful women in Pakistan itself

18. sir mujhe one chance do.aur talent dekhna hmara.pls one chance.itna imam ne bi season 6 mein hungama ni kiya hoga jitna main karuga.i challenge , plz sir and best of luck in your hit and run case mein…………..

19. uma pandey August 28, 2013

hello sir my self uma pandey i am a big fan of biggboss so plse give me one chance for participants in biggboss season 7.thnx